How’s your week going? Summer vacation starts this Monday afternoon for us. At 12:55pm to be precise. When I think of summer, I think of fun tote bags to take shopping (or swimming!) that will look cute with my sundresses. So that being said, why not try these 5 Summer DIY Totes? Read on for the details on each tutorial!
- This diy market tote bag by The Crafted Life had me at Painters markers. Perfect for your next trip to the farmers’ market
- These diy mini monogrammed totes make lovely gift bags. Fill with flowers and treats and they will be such a hit!
- I love how Amber from Damask Love dressed her tote with tassels. Easy and pretty!
- Need a tote with gorgeous texture? This sturdy market tote (with free pattern) on Delia Creates is the one for you!
- You can never have too many beach or pool totes in my humble opinion. This diy painted beach tote by Fruitcake will look so good on your next trip to the beach!
So, tell me. Which tote will you to try this weekend?