Are you recovering from Super Bowl weekend? I was all about the half-time show and pretty much flipped through Pinterest and Instagram for the actual game. So, today’s project is a simple one. And the inspiration? This stunning Floral Bunch (which is free this week – yay!) by MarushaBelle on Creative Market. Aren’t the images pretty? I particularly liked the floral circles as you can see from these DIY Floral Gift Boxes. I pretty much used the box shape from my DIY Jewelry Gift Boxes that you can download and use as well. Want to make your own?
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Silhouette Studio (there is a free version!)
- Cutting mat
- White cardstock
- Floral Bunch (free this week on Creative Market!)
- Free Jewelry Box Studio 3 Cut File or
- Free Jewelry Box PDF File (if you do not have a cutting machine, print and use a craft knife and cutting mat or scissors)
- In Silhouette Studio, open your jewelry box shape and floral bunch image
- Resize and place your images roughly where you want the images to appear on the shape
- Print your images on your cardstock
- Load your cardstock onto your Silhouette mat, and cut your shape using cardstock settings
- Once cut, fold along the dashed lines
- For those using the PDF, cut along the solid lines and fold along the dashed lines
- Glue the tabs and assemble
Once you’ve assembled your pretty gift boxes, you can load them up with your pretty gifts. These will be perfect for any occasion especially Valentines, Easter and Mother’s Day. Which floral images did you use?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.