Happy Friday! Just wanted to share this quick DIY Holiday Envelopes project with you. Silhouette is offering free shapes during the 12 days of Christmas, and I used their Happy Holidays shape to create these festive inside out Holiday envelopes. You can use any handwritten sentiment, however this one is free right now, so why not hop on over and download a copy for yourself?
- Silhouette cutting machine (I own the CAMEO)
- Silhouette Studio
- Cutting mat
- Happy Holidays shape or any sentiment/shape you own
- Free envelope shape for download from my Layering Liners post
1. Download and open your shapes in Silhouette Studio. Set the sentiment to No Cut. Ungroup, arrange and color your sentiment over the page area
2. Place your envelope shape over the pattern you’ve created. Print your page of sentiments, then cut the envelope shape
3. To make matching flat cards, create rounded rectangles sized to fit in your envelopes and cut on another printed page
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.