I’m so excited. For the last 2 years I’ve been using cardboard boxes and foam boards to take pics for the blog and Instagram. I finally ordered and received a cute foldable, adjustable craft table. Now I have a bigger surface area and feel a little more legit (lol!) – I used my brand new table to take these DIY Watercolor Floral Stickers. Grab these free tropical watercolor floral images from Angie Makes to make them – read on to make yours!
- Silhouette Studio (there is a free version!)
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Cutting mat
- Printable sticker paper
- Tropical watercolor floral images
- In Silhouette Studio, open your floral images
- Use the trace and crop tools to create cut lines around your flower images. Set these to No Cut
- Use the offset tool to create some white space between your image (optional) and the cut line
- Print and cut your leaves using sticker paper settings
So now that you have your new floral stickers, you can use them for scrapbooking, decorating gift or treat boxes or for sealing your envelopes. How will you use them?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.