Well hello and Happy 2018! First post of the year and I love that today is also Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I’m home with the kiddies and love all the quality and creative time we get to spend together. When the kids were in school last week, I popped into Michaels for a little inspiration and found these adorable mini frames. The perfect spark to make this Easy DIY Mini Framed Floral Artwork. I could have bought the whole shelf of frames, to be honest. Can you imagine all the different cool combinations you can make with 8 or 12 of these on your wall? They are so easy to make – read on for the tutorial!
Easy DIY Mini Framed Floral Artwork – The What
- Any software that will open images – I used Silhouette Studio (there is a free version!)
- Floral patterns (I used these – from Creative Market)
- Mini frames – I got mine at Michaels
*This post contains affiliate links for products that I use and love!
Easy DIY Mini Framed Floral Artwork – The How
- Open your floral patterns
- Send each one to print
- Cut each pattern so that they fit in your frames
- Put each print into your frame
This DIY will take you 5 minutes, I swear. All you have to do now is decide how you want them arranged and hang them on your pretty wall. Which patterns and how many frames did you use? Tell me in the comments below!
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Home Decor DIY projects!