Happy Friday! Since it’s a new year, I’m starting a new series on the blog called What I Pinned This Week. To share all the fun stuff from Pinterest that inspired me for that week. As you may or may not know, I am obsessed with Pinterest. I can pin all day, every day. In fact, I kinda do. That being said, read on to get the details and tutorial links!
- DIY Glass-Etched Vase on Etsy Studio – I’ve never ventured into glass etching, but it looks amazing. Have you tried it?
- DIY Needle Felted Pom Pom Cushion on Fall For DIY – What a stunning way to add texture to a pillow!
- I love a good jewelry diy and these Sequined Earrings on Oh Joy! do not disappoint.
- Do you have 10 minutes? Then you’ll want to make this pretty Leather Handle Serving Tray on Paper & Stitch for your next soiree!
- Organize your coat closet with this 5-minute hack on Lovely Indeed
- She had me at “no-sew” – make your own chic neckerchief on Sugar & Cloth
- The marble trend, I’m happy to say, is here to stay. Oh the colors on this gorgeous DIY Poured Paint Marble Planter on A Kailo Chic Life!
- Even kids’ storage can be chic. Check out how to make these DIY Painted Toy Crates on A Bubbly Life.
- You can make these lovely DIY Leather Bookmarks on The Merrythought for yourself or as gifts.
- And, finally – in case you missed it, I made this super Easy DIY Mini Framed Artwork on this ol’ blog this week!
So – are you pinning these too? Which one will you try first? Let me know in the comments below!