It’s no secret that I love stationery. I love buying and making stationery. The prettier, the better. Adding a little something special to an envelope or package is the cherry on top. That’s why I’m really happy about how these DIY floral stickers turned out. They make the perfect seals on your envelopes and packages. I used one of my favorite CAMEO features, the print and cut, to make them with these gorgeous floral images. Here’s how you can make your own too…
- Silhouette cutting machine (I own the CAMEO)
- Silhouette Studio
- Cutting mat
- Printable white sticker paper
- Floral image (I got mine here, which is free this week!)
- In Silhouette Studio, open your floral image
- Use the trace and crop tools to “cut” your flowers
- Use the offset tool to create some white space between your image and the cut line
- Print and cut your monogrammed tags using sticker paper settings
And that’s it! Now that you’ve stocked up your floral sticker stash, you’re packages are ready to be sealed and sent in floral style.
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.