I’m back from the Silhouette Summit! It was such fun to see all the new awesome products Silhouette America will be launching this summer. I got to meet and see the amazing team and lovely creatives. I’m so insanely inspired! . And, what perfect timing by Creative Market – one of their freebies this week is travel based, which inspired today’s DIY Travel Sticker Gift Set. I thought these Wanderlust – U.S Travel Vectors by Little Sisters Studio were perfect for making stickers. They come in vector images and individual .png files. Perfect for printing and cutting! To kick it up a notch or two, why not package them with little journals to send off with loved ones who will be traveling soon? Want to make your own? Read on!
- Silhouette Studio (there is a free version!)
- Silhouette cutting machine (I used my CAMEO for this one)
- Cutting mat
- Printable sticker paper
- Wanderlust – U.S Travel Vectors (free on Creative Market this week only!)
- Notebook (I used these mini Moleskine notebooks)
- In Silhouette Studio, merge your travel .png images onto a new document
- Use the trace and crop tools to create cut lines around your flower images. Set these to No Cut
- Use the offset tool to create some white space between your image (optional) and the cut line. Set these outlines to Cut
- Show registration marks for Print and Cut
- Arrange your sticker images onto the page into small groups (I used the rectangle tool as guide for the size of my notebook)
- Print and cut your travel stickers using sticker paper settings
- Cut the stickers into smaller groups (rectangles) and package them with your notebooks to complete the package
So now you have these awesome little travel packages for your friends and family to record their adventures. Which images did you use?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.