Happy Friday! How about a little DIY Treat Bags today? All in the name of Halloween, yes? The Silhouette online design store is having a sale on their on Halloween shapes, so naturally I had to check it out. This little halloween whimsical spider web shape called me and I answered. Taking the same approach I did for my floral treat bags, I used temporary tattoo paper to transfer the images. Want to make some too?
- Silhouette Studio
- Halloween whimsical spider web shape
- Temporary Tattoo Paper
- Wet towel
- Muslin bags (3×4 in)
- Download and open the spider web shape in Silhouette Studio
- Use the Replicate tool to fill your page with your spider web shape
- Print (on the shiny side) of your tattoo paper
- After the ink dries, apply the adhesive sheet onto the top of the tattoo paper (ink side up), using the scraper to smooth it out.
- Cut around the shape. Peel away the clear adhesive layer. Finally, apply the image face down and dab with a wet cloth
Have a browse through my other tattoo paper projects and craft with me!